Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Already 4th question on 1st, April!

Hello! Time goes as fast as we get on intimate terms with each other.
Today, I thought about my class in school I 've almost forgot since I joined the program. These days, it starts warm. In Spring day, it's usual for students to fall asleep during classes. So I'd like to ask you about the secrets to wake them up in classes. In my case, I usually let them follow the way I stretch. I'm wondering about your own ways. ^^ (Everyone! Keep smiling!!)

3 comments:

Sunny-S03-07 said...

I usually send sleepy students to a bathroom to wash their faces and get some fresh air. However, when they return to the classroom, some of them smell of cigarettes! So I'm trying this and that... Still I'm not sure what the best answer is.

Mars said...

My students usually try to wake up in class, because I am kind of strict teacher^^. But it's warm spring day~~~. They can feel sleepy. I make him or her stand behind back in the classroom until he or she don't feel like sleepy. But I'd like to find more effective and interesting way to wake them up.

Lucy said...

Hi Kimmie!

I usually let students clap their hands with me. I change the speed to avoid monotonousness, from slow, normal to fast. Sometimes I sing a kid song clapping hands as below.

Clap, clap, clap your hands, clap along with me.
Clap, clap, clap your hands, clap along with me.
Clap a little faster now, clap along with me.....