Monday, April 21, 2008

LUCkY SEVEN!^^ It's 7th question?

How are you doing, guys? It's alreay 10th week here.

I feel kind of worrid a little about how much I've progressed for 10 weeks. I still feel the same as I was 10 weeks before.TT However, I'm trying to enjoy myself here!

Anyhow, spring is good time to read a book, especially sitting on the grass outside. What's your favorite book? Plus, I'm beginner in reading books in English, and then what kind of books do you recommand me? I'd like to fill my spring days with good books. ^^ Every book deserves to read, I know. So any book is OK!! Thank you, guys~~~

5 comments:

Sunny-S03-07 said...

Hi, Kimmie!
You're always so smart and studious, so I wanted to know what kind of books you read. I'm sorry that I can't give you any advice about reading. I can read only a short article or watch dramas or movies. I really respect anyone who reads long storybooks and don't smoke.

s0311april said...

HI. Kimmie. If you choose too difficult a book, you will easily give up. So, I'd like to ecommend easy and interesting books such as 'shopaholic' 'Can you keep a secret?'... One of my favorite is "Davinch Code".

Nicole said...

Hi Kimmie,
Did you see the movie "Golden Compass" with Nicole Kidman, last year. It was based on a great book series called His Dark Materials. It is about magic and has some similarities to the Harry Potter series in that it was written for a younger audience but also entertains adults. I'm reading it right now.

Mars said...

How about starting with an easy book like "Chicken Soup for the Soul". To be a strong writer and a good speaker, I think, we should read a lot. But Since I came here, I couldn't even 1 book. ㅠ.ㅠ

Lucy said...

Hi Kimmie,

I like short classic stories. I don't like long novel that much, because I'm easily overwhelmed by a variety of characters and length. I have been reading a collection of short love stories which were introduced on the radio. I'm willing to lend it to you, if you want!